How to Block Out Blackheads Effectively
Blackheads are the most “subtle” of face-related issues, but when they congest and multiply around your nose, upper lip, or cheek, they can be quite an unpleasant site. If you have blackheads and you’re trying to find out how to get rid of blackheads, you’d know that it’s almost always impossible to clear up your face with simple washing or daily pricking. Here’s a simple rundown of what you really need to know on how to get rid of blackheads:
What Are the Causes?
Just like pimples and whiteheads, blackheads are mainly caused by the clogging of open pores. The accumulating oil on your pores may sometimes react with oxygen and get mixed with some dirt, resulting to dark “dirty” spots visible on the skin. People with naturally large pores are most prone to getting blackheads; unfortunately, it is not really possible to radically reduce pore size (so there’s a thought regarding the pore minimizing treatments you see on the market). If you really want to find out how to get rid of blackheads, you should try to regulate the amount of oil that tries to exit your pores, and to have a cleansing regimen that effectively gets rid of dirt and dead skin on your face.
If you want to start on how to get rid of blackheads, you’ve got to start cleaning up your skin. Since excessive oil is the problem, avoid these kinds of products as much as possible:
- Thick, creamy, or emollient cleansers or lotions (these are oil-laden)
- Soap bars (certain components can dry out your skin and make it produce more oil as a result)
- Powder make-up (the fine particles can get trapped in your pores and prevent oil from flowing healthily)
The next step is to cleanse your face well. Start on how to get rid of blackheads by using a mild, soap-free product which has gentle exfoliating particles. These can effectively clear out your face so that it would be easier to manually remove blackheads.
Unfortunately, existing blackheads have to be manually removed. You may try doing how to get rid of blackheads on your own, at home, with these following steps:
- Make sure that your skin is clean and exfoliated (see previous section)
- Pat a warm towel all over your face to loosen up your pores
- Pat your face with a dry towel
- Wrap or place a tissue around or under your fingers (to lessen slipping and the possibility of fingernails digging into your skin and causing more damage)
- Use gentle finger pressure to push around and under the blackhead. If the blackhead refuses to pop out after one or two tries do not attempt to push too hard; your skin may redden and become bruised
If the blackheads on your face are too substantial to be removed manually then you should consider going to dermatologist to get professional help on how to get rid of blackheads. Dermatologists have tools which can extract blackhead clogs fast and safely.
Preventing Blackheads for Good
Once you’ve got your skin cleared up, you should continue on how to get rid of blackheads by making sure it doesn’t come back. Aside from a mild and exfoliating cleansing ritual, your diet and internal health play a major role on how your skin “acts up.” When toxins and unhealthy stuff are building up inside your body, your liver becomes preoccupied with removing these toxins, and its ability to keep your skin clear and oil free becomes significantly lessened.
To help the body get rid of toxins, and to become oil-free and blackhead free naturally, you may be interested in trying out Acnezine. This 100% herbal product works inside your body to get rid of toxins from pollution and poor diet habits. When your body is toxin-free and clean inside, your skin glows and produces less oil. With proper diet, rest and exercise, Acnezine can help on how to get rid of blackheads better than any other solution or supplement. Try it today – you’ve got nothing to lose, except ugly, dirty blackheads!