Nails also play an important role for your body. They may tell the state of a person’s health, particularly those that concerns blood and circulation. Pinch your nail and see if the color and blood come back within 3 seconds. If it does, it means you have good circulation, and if not, then there could be a problem. The shape of nails can also indicate an imminent illness. For instance, if your nail bed is soft and the concavity on the folds has increased, this may be a sign of insufficient oxygen circulation.
Maintaining your nails’ health and strength can be simple and worry-free especially when there are no indications of sickness. By following these simple nail care tips, you’ll be able to achieve strong, healthy and beautiful nails all the time.
Here are the some of the most common nail care tips:
- The simplest and easiest nail care tips is to keep your nails clean. Washing your hands and feet after a day out or after doing your chores and before eating are just some of the regular daily rituals that most people do. It is ideal to regularly trim or cut your nails at the ideal length so that they won’t become hassles while you are doing your daily routines.
- People who have long nails may need more than just the simple nail care at home. Regular visits to the nail salon to help keep healthy, strong and beautiful nails can be a good option especially if you have the budget for it. However, if you can’t do that regularly, you can always trim, polish, and maintain your nails at home using your own kits and tools.
- Make sure that you sterilize your nail care kits and tools before and after using them. Make sure that your nail trimming tools are clean and sterilized at all time because it is likely that your family members will use them too.
- Nail care products such as nail and hand creams, lotions and moisturizers can help maintain your nails and hands moisturized. You may also use natural products such as olive oil in massaging and soaking your nails in.
- Lemon juice is such as versatile ingredient and it can help your nails become stronger and stain-free. The citric acid in lemon juice strenghens nails.
- Eating foods that are rich in iron, vitamins A, C, D, and E can also help maintain good nail health and strength. Practical nail care tips are abundant, and you can even ask your family and friends for their secrets and nail care regimens.
By trying these simple and practical nail care tips, you can keep your nails healthy, strong and beautiful all the time.